What attracts introverted women
Why dating introverts is so much more exciting
Around a third of the people in Germany are introverted. The introvert and extrovert personality traits go back on Carl Gustav Jung (1875-1961), the founder of analytical psychology.
Typical for extroverts
According to this, extroverted people tend to be outwardly directed, they can go out of themselves, are full of energy, communicative and enjoy being around people, they also draw their energy from interacting with others. Incidentally, whether one is introverted or extroverted is innate and usually remains a fixed characteristic for a lifetime.
Typical for introverts
The introverts are completely different: They are more inward-looking, are more calm and reserved types. Of course, they also like to be around people, but still they remain more withdrawn.
None of this has anything to do with arrogance or disinterest. But on the contrary. If you meet or date introverted people, you will quickly notice: They have a few very decisive advantages.
By the way: Angela Merkel, Barak Obama, Mark Zuckerberg, Einstein and J.K. Rowling are considered introverted. This shows that you can be the most powerful woman in the world (according to Forbes magazine) and still belong to the introverts.
So what exactly is it that makes this species so special? Here are a few reasons:
1. Introverts are mysterious
Some people are like an open book. You talk about yourself on a date without a period or comma. The introverts are completely different. They always have that mysterious aura that surrounds them. That makes getting to know each other all the more exciting.
2. Introverts are sociable
What many people mistakenly think: Introverts are not shy, but rather enjoy being in company. A date with them does not necessarily have to take place behind closed doors, but can also take place in a busy place among people. But please, everything in a certain dosage. After that, introverts need time for themselves again, as a balance and to recharge their batteries.
3. Introverts have few, but deep relationships
Introverts don't necessarily have a huge circle of acquaintances. Your circle of friends is usually limited to a few, but very close friends. Quality not quantity. And: You are sensitive, patient and persistent when you want to win someone over - and you can usually interpret the facial expressions and gestures of your counterpart very well.
4. Introverts have a lot to talk about
Precisely because introverts are interested in a lot and often also like to read, they also have a lot of interesting things to tell. They also question a lot of things and are extremely good observers. An evening with them is therefore usually more than interesting. While small talk isn't really their thing, they thrive on in-depth conversations.
5. You can trust introverts
Introverts do not like to be the jack of all trades. Rather, they want you to feel comfortable. That's why they don't keep you waiting on a date, are reliable and try to make sure that the evening is nice for you.
6. Introverts are good listeners
And they don't put on a big show, play the clown or entertain half the place when you meet them. Rather, they are focused on you. And even if you won't be able to read on their face what they are thinking, be sure that they are only interested in you right now, that they will listen to your words and that they will certainly not be staring at their cell phones all the time. You are not eager to keep the word, you can listen well.
- Snakes eat horses
- How effective is grammar in proofreading English
- Why did you never travel alone
- Where did Melania Trump originally come from?
- How do Australians feel about Arabs?
- What types of management accounting are there
- How many dentists are there in Canada
- What are the benefits of drone delivery
- Can energy drinks make you puke
- Can a woman be accused of rape?
- GST helps poor people
- What makes love real
- What helps motivation for productivity
- Squid tastes fishy
- French can have olive skin
- What is the IT Sector
- Is Uganda a dangerous country
- Why are babies rarely born with cancer
- What are symptoms of urinary tract infection
- Why do you defy Allah
- What is Basel III
- What are the basic principles of ethics
- What were Hitler's favorite books?
- What is the importance of seaports
- What is the best fishing rod
- Which essential oils are dangerous?
- What makes you a good sugar baby
- Lisinopril can cause diarrhea
- Are people from Djibouti ethnically Somali?
- How do I find crystals and gemstones
- How safe is Algeria for tourists
- Why are most introverts not assertive
- Which European country has the most startups?