Why do most of the Japanese look like Filipinos
From geishas, zen and a thousand islands
But do you know Japan - the "land of the rising sun"? Then the time has come to get to know this fascinating country personally.
It is a land of extremes, an omnipresent balancing act between tradition and modernity - on the one hand connected to long-standing traditions that still shape daily life in the form of geishas, pagodas and zen.
On the other hand, Japan is a futuristic wonderland, in which shimmering skyscrapers, pulsating karaoke bars and bright neon signs define the image of the big cities.
Tokyo, with 37 million inhabitants, one of the largest metropolitan regions in the world, is a prime example of the contrasting Japan. This contradiction becomes clear when you visit the Asakusa-Kannon Temple and the 243 m high Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building, from which you can enjoy a fantastic view over the city.
The picturesque mountains of the Nikko National Park near Tokyo, with its extensive shrine and temple district, most closely resemble the ideal of Nippon, as European tourists carry it.
The Great Buddha and Hasedera Temple in Kamakura are also symbols.
The Hakone-Izu National Park especially attracts peace seekers and international travelers, due to the beautiful landscape and Lake Ashi, from which you can enjoy the best view of Fuji, Japan's highest mountain and one of the most beautiful volcanoes in the world.
Another highlight of this trip is the former imperial city of Kyoto with the Kiyomizu temple and the geisha district Gion, as well as the oldest, originally preserved monastery in Asia, the 7th century Horyuji temple in Ikaruga.Plan an individual trip!
- What is the best portable outdoor speaker
- What do Uber drivers do between trips
- Why do medical students learn calculus
- How would you describe your family smell
- You Can Get Food Poisoning From Cheese
- Is Japan a good start-up country?
- Did the Irish and Scots get along
- Japanese women like black men
- How do I normalize high prolactin
- Why do we go to school so early?
- Most brides miss their parents
- Part-time workers need a contract
- Libraries will be out of date
- Should I keep my bed absolutely clean
- What is the scope of aerospace engineering
- Why does bread get so thick
- What kind of Chinese culture is interesting
- Why do workers demand more wages?
- Where to find remote freelance jobs
- What does political ideology mean
- What is inclusive growth
- Why are baked beans considered a vegetable?
- Where does the term boast come from?
- What happens to global growth