How do you live on an island
Do you still dye or are you already alive?
As I researched the topic, I became increasingly aware that there are a large number of women who not only color their hair for various reasons, but who, under certain circumstances, would stop coloring.
How exactly these conditions look like, we only realize when we ask ourselves the question of what motivates women in particular to dye their hair - often for decades - and even continue with it, although z. B. have developed health problems due to hair color. Which external and internal constraints keep women running the coloring marathon? Is there a way out of the dye cycle that women can take to feel comfortable, well-groomed and (still) attractive?
To pursue these and other questions and to find answers to them was a deep need for me while writing this book.
Bea Insel was born in Darmstadt in 1960. She studied pedagogy in Frankfurt / Main and worked in various social professions. In 2001 she completed her training as a holistic color consultant. As the daughter of a hairdresser, she was born with an interest in the subject of "hair". In her first book "Do you still dye or are you already alive?" she combines both qualities: the socially critical yet empathetic look and the passion for natural hair.
- What is the class 6 fee
- Psychopaths can get nervous
- Can I work on OPT outside of the US?
- Why doesn't everyone like love marriage
- What are you good at 1
- How should confidential information be stored
- What was your worst experience of discrimination in the workplace
- Why was the cashless economy introduced?
- How many people love their country
- Could submarines soon become mother ships for underwater drones?
- Should I ask a customer
- Shouldn't we eat fruit after eating
- Should child care be free
- How does the Asian accent sound
- Why are millennials so obsessed with food
- What happens if you eat too much chocolate
- What should be America's top national priority
- Is Mumbai a gourmet city
- What do you think about child adoption
- How do I stop being socially retarded
- How corrupt is Slovakia
- Do pheromones really work? If so, how
- Well worth the wait for retirement
- What is nexus
- What do leopards eat
- Why do people meet in high school
- A wing is worth it
- What is the reason why people live alone
- How to have fun
- What do you wish for every day
- Where are your own photos posted
- What is a fifth in Scotland
- What are the most humiliating jobs ever