Which is more difficult engineering or CA.
Industrial Engineering - Sales & Service Engineering
Qualified for management positions
With the part-time MBA in Sales & Service, we will prepare you for demanding management tasks in three semesters. You will acquire knowledge in the areas of business management, marketing and sales as well as in the management of services and information technology. You will deepen your specialist knowledge, expand your management skills and strengthen your leadership skills.
Service orientation in business and industry
Because it is becoming more and more difficult to differentiate products, services are becoming more and more important and for many companies they are a vital success factor in competition. During your studies you will acquire extensive knowledge of service engineering, marketing and sales of services. About 50% of the lectures are held in German and English.
In the first and second semester, the lectures are held on approx. 10 weekends (Friday and Saturday). The first semester lasts from September to January, the second semester from March to July. The curriculum also includes one or two full attendance weeks and an international workshop, which also lasts one week. This workshop takes place in Groningen / Netherlands.
Lectures in the third semester start at the end of September each year with lectures on around seven weekends in total (Friday and Saturday). From December onwards, you will have more time to devote yourself entirely to preparing your master’s thesis.
Good reasons for studying
- Holistic competence in management, marketing, sales and service as well as information management
- Networked, international and interdisciplinary course
- Lecturers have many years of international experience, guest lecturers from abroad bring additional know-how
- Top rated in the CHE ranking and with the best reputation in the industry
- Extensive cooperation with companies of various sizes and fields of activity, regional, national and international
- First-class professional prospects
- MBA degree at an attractive price / performance ratio
- Small groups, personal attention
- Prestigious university and one of the best university libraries in Germany
- ECTS 90 ECTS
- Standard period of study 3 semesters
- Campus Furtwangen
- Faculty of industrial engineering
- Start of studies in winter semester (October), lateral entry possible in summer semester
- Application deadline July 15 (winter semester), January 15 (summer semester)
- Admission requirements University degree, professional experience
- Language German and English
- Accreditation yes (internally accredited as part of the university's system accreditation)
- Is it good to study law in Germany?
- What are types of motorcycles
- What is the best smartphone
- Joseph was Jesus' father
- What happened to Broderbund's Family Tree Maker
- Why do people even watch cricket?
- Pay interest haram
- ICICI Bank goes bankrupt
- How can I get an international interior project
- Who is better, Jesus or Allah
- What can you not eat in Portugal
- Is Fortnite better than Roblox 2
- Do you wear underwear
- Jesus was mother and father from Bethlehem
- How do people celebrate Holi
- Why is inflation a rejection of debt
- How can I retaliate well
- How is life at Visa Inc.
- How do I become a CNA online
- What is the UK's most popular regional accent
- Why We Should Wear Gemstones
- Can I send money to Thailand?
- Can someone give ideas to social business
- Can foreigners work for the Yakuza