Can a brownie mix go bad
Simple instructions for a great homemade brownie mix in a glass. An ingenious last-minute present from the kitchen - with a delicious result!
This brownie baking mix in a glass should definitely not be missing in my collection of gifts from the kitchen! On the one hand, because the homemade baking mix for brownies is extremely easy and quick to put together. On the other hand, the (fully baked) result also tastes extremely chocolaty, wonderfully juicy and chewy.
The recipe is rather untypical. My other brownie recipes, such as the “best brownies”, always contain a bit of melted chocolate. With the principle of baking mix in a glass, this is of course suboptimal - after all, the recipient should be able to put the mix (with egg and butter) completely into a mixing bowl and bake it directly. And so I put together a brownie baking mix that is based on cocoa and contains chocolate drops just for the look and the chocolate kick. Since I love shades of brown, I also like the color of the Brownie baking mix especially good. In a beautiful glass bottle, provided with a pretty label and the ultra-short baking instructions for the recipient, you can create a wonderful, individual autumn-winter souvenir within a few minutes.
I used this great device from brother to label the baking mix in the glass for brownies. Before this cooperation, printed labels at home always looked quite neutral and boring. With the printer from brother you prepare labels on the computer and you can use many templates, fonts, patterns, colors and images. The brownie baking mix in the glass from the 500ml bottle is also a visual treat.
This also makes the brownie mix in the glass look great
By the way: With us you will of course find many other recipes for baking mixes in jars, sometimes for 500 ml bottles, sometimes for 1 liter jars: a cookie mix, a mix for bread, two types of cake mix, a savory one for Crackers as well as one for Christmas cookies. You are spoiled for choice!
Note: I published this post for the first time in 2016 and last updated in 2020.
You can find this and all other recipes in our APP
Baking mix in a glass for brownies
- Pour the ingredients into a 500 ml glass or bottle one after the other - from flour to chocolate. Make sure that each layer is "straight". If necessary, press the individual ingredients lightly with a tablespoon. The glass must be completely filled to the top.
- Write the following instructions for the baking mixture (or a short form of it): “For the brownies, simply put the mix with 2 beaten eggs and 60 g melted butter in a bowl. Mix briefly. Fill the dough into a small, greased baking pan (approx. 20 * 20 cm) and bake at 180 degrees for approx. 25 minutes. "
Note: This article is a sponsored post in association with brother (what does this mean?). It also contains affiliate links (what does that mean?).
- What is the IT Sector
- How do you spend your money 1
- Diploma courses according to B-pharmacy
- Which factors influence the elasticity
- How bad are French prisons
- How does the start registration work?
- Are ICOs useful
- How effective was the BAR during World War II
- Which are the best app for online shopping
- How beautiful is past love
- Eating leopard crocodiles
- Is graphic design a high paying job
- How do rural communities develop their economies
- How would I find unique business ideas
- What is the shelf life of heroin
- What is childlessness
- Who is Fred Landis 1
- How do I initiate a job search
- What is a P2P lending app
- What the Bible Says About the Dead
- Arent Bangladeshis are generally darker than Indians
- Persona 5 is an anime
- How do I import products from Africa
- What is Taehyung's favorite BTS song
- Which military commanders have never been defeated?
- Who is really liable for income tax
- What is the SoundCloud revenue model
- Is bread really bad for you
- How is the PwC's interview day
- What is the speed of Usain Bolt
- What do you love about Australians
- What do you think of INFPs
- Can you really be alone forever
- Why are most Chinese pragmatists