What is the global market size for defoamer
BASF launches new, highly efficient defoamer for industrial coatings
- Efka® PB 2744 enables fast and effective defoaming of paint systems with 100% solids content
- Excellent effectiveness as well as long-lasting efficiency and resistance to macro and micro foam
BASF has expanded its wide range of highly effective defoamers for the formulation of industrial coatings. With Efka® PB 2744, the company has launched a new product that enables rapid and effective defoaming of paint systems with a solid content of 100%. Efka PB 2744 works efficiently and permanently against macro and micro foam. The defoamer also ensures better flow, smoother surfaces and shows improved stability after exposure to high shear forces and after storage.
Efka PB 2744 was developed primarily for the formulation of industrial floors. With its very low content of volatile organic compounds (VOC), the product contributes to the fact that the industrial flooring formulations comply with the current environmental regulations in the construction sector, especially since the product does not have any hazardous substance labeling.
Efka PB 2744 achieves excellent results in 2-K PUR systems for flooring applications as well as in customer-specific epoxy formulations for floors. Further areas of application are UV-curing formulations as well as industrial applications with extremely high solids content.
Further information is available at: www.basf.com/formulation-additives.
About BASF’s Dispersions & Pigments division
BASF’s Dispersions & Pigments division develops, produces and markets a range of high-quality pigments, resins, additives and polymer dispersions worldwide. These raw materials are used in formulations for varnishes and paints, printing and packaging products, construction chemicals, adhesives, fiber bonds, plastics, paper and in the field of electronic applications such as displays. With its extensive product portfolio and broad industry knowledge, the Dispersions & Pigments division offers its customers innovative and sustainable solutions and supports them in advancing their formulations. Further information on the Dispersions & Pigments division is available at www.dispersions-pigments.basf.com.
BASF stands for chemistry that connects - for a sustainable future. We combine economic success with environmental protection and social responsibility. Around 112,000 employees in the BASF Group work to contribute to the success of our customers from almost every industry and in almost every country in the world. We have combined our portfolio in the Chemicals, Performance Products, Functional Materials & Solutions, Agricultural Solutions and Oil & Gas segments. In 2015, BASF had sales of more than € 70 billion worldwide. BASF is listed in Frankfurt (BAS), London (BFA) and Zurich (AN). Further information is available at www.basf.com.
- How does Mexico treat immigrants
- What are a person's expectations of life
- The quantum entanglement violates the special theory of relativity
- Is Ooredoo Oman a good place to work
- What are some cute Korean nicknames
- Technology is really changing our lives
- Arrange for the marriage to last longer
- Why do guys never hit me
- What is a legal separation
- How do I show myself when I'm gay
- Men find hairy women attractive
- Overall, BTS Jungkook is sensitive
- What is investing in Australia
- What is your culture
- One woman can have 2 husbands
- Why are pretty women molested
- Are the Singaporeans far superior to the mainland Chinese
- What do Spaniards think of Italian cuisine
- What if humans became spiders?
- What do foreigners think of Indian girls?
- Austin TX is an overpriced city
- What could replace nurses?
- Canada is a paradise
- How much should a baby cry