How do I keep my old computer
Reset Windows 10: This is how it works step by step
Gone are the days of having to do a new or repair installation. Regardless of how and why you have configured your system, Windows 10 can - like Windows 8 - be reset using the standard function. That's how it's done:
Instead of starting over from scratch with your system, you can reset it to preserve your documents, photos, videos, and other personal files. We explain how this works in option 1.
> Directly to option 2: Reset Windows 10 with the Media Creation Tool from Microsoft> Directly to option 3: Reset Windows 10 to factory settings
Windows 10 license legally available from 35 euros
Windows 10 Pro for 39.99 euros
Option 1: reset Windows 10 and keep your own files
Reset Windows 10 - Settings 1. Reset Windows 10: Open "Start -> Settings -> Update and Security -> Recovery". There click under “Reset this PC” on “Let's go”.to the picture gallery large view
Case 1: If you still start Windows 10 , you will find the option to refresh the system under "Start -> Settings -> Update and Security -> Recovery". There click under “Reset this PC” on “Let's go”. In the next window select “Keep my files”. After a few seconds, a window appears in which there is a detailed description of what is done during the action:
All apps and programs will be deleted (except those preinstalled by the manufacturer)
All system settings are reset to the default values
Windows will be reinstalled
Personal files are retained
With a click on "Reset", Windows 10 is restarted and reset. The process takes a few minutes.
By the way: The installed updates are also removed with this, as with all other methods described here.
Reset Windows 10 - advanced startup options 1. Reset Windows 10: Start your PC from the Windows stick or DVD to open the advanced start options. There click on "Troubleshoot"to the picture gallery large view
- Why does my sperm smell sweet
- Why do people choose to become teachers?
- Why don't you want to be rich?
- Have an arranged marriage
- Which leads to thinking that hurts
- What is your favorite jewelry
- Why do cocker spaniels have long ears
- Why does Franklin Graham support Donald Trump
- Is Scandinavia doing really well?
- Child marriage is allowed in the Koran
- Property Management Los Angeles
- Should I cheat on my tests
- What was Australia's greatest weakness during WWII
- Which branch is better biotechnology or pharmacy
- What a housewife are you
- Why is Otto Porter Jr. so overpaid
- What is your favorite European food
- What is the best definition of creativity
- Arched legs can cause unbalanced legs
- What is the best treatment for wrinkles
- Am I being self-centered
- Why is same-sex marriage a problem
- What is the advantage of an afterlife
- What should you never do in Seattle