Japanese women find muscular men unattractive
Women don't like muscular men!
When is it better to flirt than on a warm spring day in the park or on a mild summer evening with a barbecue? The hormones are currently playing a little crazy anyway, so it should be easy to score points with the opposite sex ... Many men also train regularly in order to leave the most lasting impression possible on women. But the latest survey shows that men should go to the library rather than the gym and worry more about their education than about their gluteus maximus.
Intelligence beats six packs
Better a raccoon belly with a brain than a well-trained guy! All fitness enthusiasts who were previously convinced that their bodies were their greatest potential now have to be very strong - sometimes mentally - because in a survey only two percent of women said they found muscular men irresistible. Intelligent men, on the other hand, found 34% of single women attractive. Also very popular: humor and a sympathetic smile. And love seems to go through the nose, because 20% of women said they let themselves be seduced by good smells. Men who treat themselves to a refreshing shower after the gym should at least have better chances with women than their sweaty training colleagues.
Men like good manners
If women tend to be skeptical about male mucking, more than a quarter of men find women with a good figure particularly attractive. Especially when women can put their bodies in the limelight - especially when dancing - the guys melt away. On the other hand, the beloved does not have to be particularly athletic, only two percent of men care.
Which woman is now asking herself, in view of her little tummy and with regard to her own dance style, which can be described as very special, how she can conquer the world of men, should rely on courtesy and good manners! Because those who say "please" and "thank you" in the old-fashioned way are more popular than those who wiggle their hips in a trendy way: 59% of men said that they could not resist a woman with good manners. So if you know that a dance invitation would end in a motor disaster, you should rather politely decline it with a "No, thank you" and start a humorous conversation - because men and women become weak!
- What is Mudra Loan
- What is so difficult about your life
- What is Latvia
- Why are so many AV actresses Japanese
- How do you motivate yourself every day
- Know people by nature mathematics
- Is Marilyn Manson smart
- What do the Iranians think of Japan
- Why is the world so Americanized
- Can a certification body audit its own company?
- Think the self-diagnosis is okay
- The Chinese Indonesian could speak Mandarin
- Stainless steel will rust or corrode
- What is your least favorite thing about hospitals
- How would you describe the smell of newborn babies
- Where can 13-year-olds work
- What meal do Americans have for breakfast?
- Can psychopaths feel sadness
- What is bluegrass style for a banjo
- Where is imperialism
- What makes a house lizard make noise
- What exactly is happening in Iraq
- What are some common trauma symptoms
- The Poco F2 starts in November
- How is life with HIM
- How are physicists paid
- Americans are richer than Chinese
- Who actually controls the Maharashtra government?
- What is Adobe AEM
- Why is Nigeria good at football
- Which Republicans have called for Trump's impeachment?
- How do I deal with humiliating people
- Greetings are easy or difficult
- What do Aussies hate the most?