Which big companies treat their employees well?
Ranking: The top 10 employers with the best managers
Hardly any other factor has as much influence on job satisfaction as the manager. Because the behavior of our superiors affects not only the mood in the team, but also the productivity in the company. You can find out which employers have employees most satisfied with their bosses in our ranking.
For the ranking of employers with the best managerial behavior, all companies were included that were represented on kununu by the deadline of August 10, 2020. The number of employer reviews had to be over 200 for companies in Austria and Switzerland, and over 300 for companies in Germany. In addition, at least one evaluation had to be from the last six months. A total of more than 250,000 ratings were therefore included in the evaluation. The ranking was created according to four decimal places, but in this article it is rounded to two places for better readability. Employers in the human resources and procurement sector were excluded from the ranking, a list of the best personnel service providers can be found here.
The top 10 employers in Germany
Deutsche Vermögensberatung AG took first place in terms of exemplary managerial behavior with 4.49 out of 5. With a kununu score of 4.51, the company is well above the average for the financial sector of 3.51, and above the average of all employers on kununu, which is 3.39.
The top 10 employers in Austria
With a score of 4.80 out of 5 in the evaluation category of managerial behavior, Cloudflight GmbH secured first place in our ranking. With a kununu score of 4.77, the IT company is also above the industry average of 3.79. The big winners seem to be employees in the IT industry, as employers from this sector also take second and third place.
The top 10 employers in Switzerland
The security service provider Daru-Wache AG comes in first place in the ranking of the best managers with 3.99 out of 5. With a kununu score of 3.83, this employer is also above the industry average for service providers of 3.32. You can see which employers have made it into the top 10 here:
- What is Exchange Hosting
- How much do doctors earn in England
- How can programmers do 500 hours
- What is Toronto Canada known for?
- What does the Bible say about suffering
- What are South Indian dishes
- Is Melanie Martinez a little
- What is the difference between expertise and professionalism
- How expensive is the Kokilaben Hospital in Mumbai
- How often should you wash your hair
- Do people still read books
- Which companies offer internships for new students?
- Is Marilyn Manson smart
- Soft-boiled eggs can be refrigerated
- What keeps people from saving money
- How often do teenage girls cry
- Can an employee be a reference
- Heavy bombers are useful in modern warfare
- Which is the best database for websites
- How is trigonometry used in physics
- What makes a good business idea
- Do men marry more older women
- Why do you like to meet older men
- Can psychiatry cure depression
- Are Chinese good 1
- Should I quit my job now?
- What are some interesting facts about aliens
- How long has the goat been domesticated?
- What is the greatest revelation that you have had intellectually
- Indians are angry about whites
- What are the installation codes
- What will happen when Dhoni retires
- How babies sleep in the womb
- Are memories physically stored