What technology will GPS replace
Cannot be replaced by navigation systems and GPS
When the field jury of the Altlandkreis Mellrichstadt meet for their annual meeting, it is not just a working session, but they spend the whole Sunday together. The venue this year was the Besengau-Scheuer in Bastheim. However, the day began with a church parade and a service with Pastor Thomas Menzel. After the morning pint and lunch together, it went on to the official part, for which representatives of the municipalities, District Administrator Thomas Habermann and representatives of the authorities also came.
District chairman Günter Langenbrunner was pleased that the annual meeting of the field jury was musically framed by the Reyersbach band. His thanks went to everyone who made themselves available to the general public in this honorary position.
The community of Bastheim was represented by the deputy mayor Werner Fuchs. He paid respect and esteem to the field jury, who would be distinguished by righteousness and honesty. "Do right and don't be afraid of anyone", this motto of the field jury is still valid today. "Field jury members are righteous people who fearlessly stand up for justice. A Hallodri would never be elected to this office."
Necessary and indispensable
District Administrator Thomas Habermann thanked the representatives of the authorities, stewards and all active field jury members for their commitment in the communities and for passing on and reproducing their wealth of experience. "The sevens cannot be replaced by navigation systems and GPS. Your experience and knowledge cannot be replaced by the machine," he emphasized. The field jury is necessary and indispensable, especially in the historical property situation in Lower Franconia.
The district administrator also spoke about changes in agriculture and forestry, praised the successful forest land consolidation in Reyersbach and Rödles and went into the tasks of the district in terms of nature and environmental protection, whether it was the leasing of land or the maintenance of the greenery along the road 244 hectares. Not only agriculture, but also the district, the municipalities and private owners are responsible for ecological diversity and flowering areas. "Not every edge strip has to look like a golf lawn," said Habermann in favor of rethinking aesthetic awareness. "Let the grass grow tall and bloom."
It was the responsibility of the district administrator to award long-term field juries for their work with a certificate of honor from the Free State of Bavaria. For 25 years have been honored: Wolf Pittorf, Willi Rothhaupt, Rudolf Scheidler and Manfred Tobisch (all Willmars) as well as Gebhard Will (Bahra). The award for 40 years went to Edmund Bach (Hendungen), Alfred Bauß (Stetten), Helmut Blümm (Wechterswinkel), Otto Leeb (Roßrieth), Karl Lörzer (Filke), Walter Schnupp (Ostheim). Max Mack (Mellrichstadt) has been a field jury member for 50 years.
Matthias Wetzel (Rüdenschrecken), Heribert Gensler (Wechterswinkel), Andre Euring (Oberstreu), Maximilian Krimm (Roßrieth) and Benno Müller (Frickenhausen) were sworn in. The district administrator obliged them to maintain secrecy and to respect the "Seven Secret".
The oldest honorary office in Bavaria
Greetings were given by the representatives of the land surveying office, the office for rural development, the office for food, agriculture and forestry and the farmers' association. It covered a variety of topics from forest pests to wolves and the preservation of the ecosystem. Of course, they all also addressed the importance of Bavaria's oldest honorary office, which has been handed down from the 13th century. There are currently 24,000 field jury members in Bavaria, 15,000 of them in francs alone. As guardians of the borders, field jury members are an integral part of Franconian culture.
Show all content for this place:Bastheim
Show all articles for the following keyword:Agriculture
Show all articles for the following keyword:Reyersbach
Show all articles for the following keyword:Rossrieth
Show all articles for the following keyword:Male shrinkage
Show all articles for the following keyword:Thomas Menzel
Show all articles for the following keyword:Werner Fuchs
Show all articles for the following keyword:ecology
Show all articles for the following keyword:Forest ecosystem
Show all articles for the following keyword:Ecosystems
- How can I be active in work
- Why is dark skin considered ugly
- Which is the best app for filters
- What do whites think of Mexicans?
- Do you care about your aging parents?
- What's your best experience with strangers
- What are the principles of hardened concrete
- Studying at MIT University USA is difficult
- What do the Chinese think of Great Britain?
- Quora problems in the past few days
- Is Spain a part of Western Europe
- Can I eat Vietnamese food while pregnant?
- What causes discoloration on the lower lip
- May cure neuroplasticity stuttering
- A qualified teacher is a good teacher
- Who hires hackers
- Do Bavaria speak standard German in everyday life
- Boys find small, petite girls attractive
- How can I make myself eat
- Why was the Swedish Minister Mehmet Kaplan dismissed
- Sneak out smart home devices
- Why is belief in God so widespread
- How is the HR case management software used
- How is globalization changing nation and state?
- Have you ever thought about longstanding relationships
- What role does an environment play
- Are statistics graduates required in Singapore
- What does it mean to be racist in America
- Why is everyone so different
- Millennials are the most stressed-out generation
- Which film cameras are still in production?
- Which colleges require students to wear uniforms?
- Why is FGM important