How can I stop wasting my life?
8 things you should stop doing to feel good about yourself
Last update: 11th September, 2017
We often make countless promises to change our lifestyle, want to stop with this and with it and feel good about ourselves. Keeping these promises is important, but often easier said than done.
Here are 8 things we should stop doing if we want to be happy. By getting rid of them, you will find it easier to start feeling good about yourself.
"Life is short and unfortunately we spend a lot of time thinking about how to enjoy it."
1. Spend less money on material things than on experience
Enjoying moments that you will remember for the rest of your life is the best investment. Save and prioritize.
2. Don't make up stories about your life to make it more interesting
Superficial people are those who only focus on their external appearance and who probably put up a false facade to avoid showing the real self. You can say they put on a mask that comes from great personal insecurity and fear of criticism. There is nothing wrong with being a real person who has flaws and flaws.
Focus on telling the truth to yourself and others. Be authentic and avoid cheating on yourself to make yourself feel good. Otherwise, in the end, you will no longer know what is true and what is around you.
3. Don't be afraid to do it more often "Yes" accept
It is true that we are safe and comfortable at home. But if our routine consists of staying immobile within our four walls, then we are missing out on the big world that is outside. Leave the expression "dare something" in your life.
We bring our true potential to light when we venture out of our comfort zone, such as in all great learning experiences. Don't be afraid of feeling passionate and excited, or of just starting new activities. Believe me, this will change your life for the better.
4. Don't waste your time with wrong friends
There is no point in surrounding yourself with people who make our lives miserable or make us feel “That something is wrong”. We waste time that we cannot get back and, more importantly, the energy we need to enjoy and live our lives to the full. Learn to find friends who make you feel magical.
5. Stop feeling bad about not having time
In reality, we all enjoy the same time if we just want to. After all, you can't escape death either, at least that's what they say. And to keep that in mind, we don't have to experience trauma or anything like that. Life is all about setting priorities.
6. Stop being so critical
Don't make your first impression based on external appearance. You'll agree that people are much more than just a photo on Facebook. Keep in mind that we are our thoughts and criticisms. And I doubt that you are an empty person who only focuses on what the eyes could see and the heart could not yet touch.
7. Do not base all of your actions on what others think
Dare to take the first step again without asking yourself all the time "What will they say" or waiting to see whether or not your loved one thinks a certain act is good. Avoid doubting yourself and just ask yourself the question: "Why not? What do I have to lose? "
Don't forget to honor your values and beliefs, even if others should question them. You know, that you have the ability to imagine all your goals and dreams because you also have the ability to achieve them.
8. Don't be afraid to live your dream, no matter how special it may be
If you dream of writing a book, starring in a movie, starting an international company, or traveling the world, why should you fear?
It is good to look at your surroundings from time to time and remember that Much of what you see only came about through the courage of people who at some point dared to live their dreams: Presidents, writers, astronauts, scientists, artists. In a nutshell, People who believed, who believed in themselves, and dared to take the first step.
"She only spent ten minutes with the love of her life and thousands of hours thinking about him."
- Is Chinese stainless steel inferior
- When do children develop morality
- What are some of your favorite things
- Physiotherapy is a pointless career
- West Africans are considered Bantu
- What is the teaching method of pedagogy
- When did you have breakfast today?
- What does a tight vagina look like
- How hard are SATs
- Can you get bruises from kissing
- What are the best analogies ever
- Have chiropractors ever accidentally broken someone's neck?
- True love has an age
- Which investment sectors are banned in Vietnam
- What is Smart Hybrid Technology in Cars
- Fit guys like curvy girls
- What makes a baby cry when it is born
- Which country exports textile products
- Why does England hold a useless aristocracy
- How do other consulting firms suggest McKinsey
- How French women plan meals
- How to say fuck in Vietnamese
- Can possums be domesticated
- How can citizens help the government?