How do Microsoft employees work in Redmond
This imprint applies to the Microsoft offers under the microsoft.com domain, including all subdomains (subpages), as well as to all Microsoft websites and services that link to this imprint.
Provider within the meaning of §5 TMG:
Universal Business Identifier: 600 413 485
Authorized representative: Benjamin O. Orndorff
Tel .: +49 (0) 1806 - 67 22 55
(€ 0.20 / call from the German landline network. A maximum of € 0.60 / call from mobile networks.)
Contact and technical support: You will find answers to the most common questions on our support pages. Otherwise, please use our Contact Us website for contacting us or for technical support on Microsoft products or services. Due to the large number of inquiries, this is the best way to ensure that your inquiry reaches the responsible employee quickly and in a targeted manner. Alternatively, you can also contact us by email at [email protected] Please note that Microsoft Deutschland GmbH is not a provider of Microsoft products or services and is not authorized to represent / deliver on behalf of Microsoft Corporation.
Blocking Bing Search Results on your name in Europe: For this purpose, please use the online form specially set up for this purpose.
Notes and procedures for asserting claims in the event of property rights violations. Microsoft respects the intellectual property rights of others. For claims of infringement of intellectual property rights, including claims of copyright infringement, we encourage you to notify your Microsoft-appointed agent. For more information and contact details, see the Copyright Infringement Notice and Procedure.
Fraud attempts: If you have been called by an alleged Microsoft employee and you suspect a fraud attempt, you can report the incident here:
Online dispute resolution: The EU Commission has created an internet platform for the online settlement of disputes. It can serve as a point of contact for the out-of-court settlement of disputes arising from online sales contracts or service contracts and can be reached at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr. In Germany, however, Microsoft does not take part in optional dispute settlement procedures before a consumer arbitration board.
- How was your high school graduation
- What do financial advisors do
- What are the best restaurants in Thailand
- Are SKAGEN watches worth buying?
- Scandinavian countries aggressively deport Muslims
- Why are aircraft carriers practically unsinkable?
- What kind of piano should I buy?
- Is Pappy Van Winkle the best bourbon
- What does Pepega 2
- Which country do Thais admire the most
- Should I cheat on my tests
- Will Trump supporters welcome us Indian immigrants?
- Why didn't Joey have sex with Rachel
- Are spirit guides really just fallen angels?
- How do old people support the family
- Why does AutoZone smell good
- Why do so many hate Daenerys Targaryen
- What is your favorite European food
- Do Rothschilds really exist
- Can drug dogs smell pills
- How could I be a banker
- What is the winning strategy for life
- What is the best portable outdoor speaker
- How much tax am I going to pay
- Freelance jobs are always performed remotely
- What is the beauty of life
- Why is our family so important
- Why can't there be two Chinas
- Can a bank provide a payment gateway
- Deciduous trees make the earth heavier
- Is the Los Angeles Times liberal or conservative
- Makes creativity productivity
- Why does my penis size keep shrinking