Exit interviews are just a formality
view on stackexchangenarkive permalink
Throwing mud at your co-workers is not a good practice! If you feel that some issues around you are making your job so difficult that you think about leaving, discuss them!
Discuss them beforehand before you decide to leave. This is the only way to solve the problems. Otherwise, you don't seem sure why to go and try to look for the problems around you in order to be more confident about your decision. And be sure you would always find some!
If you've already made the decision, what should you be talking about about the problems? Are you kind enough to help your ex-coworkers realize how many problems they are having? Is it actually going to help them in any way?
The only help you could see from such a discussion would be the fact that you had the wrong person on the team and you should be glad you left ...
I've switched so many jobs in my life, but I've never left an accusing team behind in my troubles. The reason to leave was always the same - "Thank you for all the experiences I've had with you, but this is the moment I have to move forward. I hope one day our streets will cross again and we will become different Start successful projects, but right now I have to go. "
- Teachers should use discipline
- What are you obsessed with these days
- Are taxes deductible for beauty operations
- How do I improve my construction business
- How many women buy beauty products online
- What caused the 2008 crash
- What's the craziest thing about China
- How much is 450 dollars in Nigeria
- What are some famous German products
- Beyond Meat is famous in Canada
- Why don't the Montenegrins consider themselves Serbs?
- What are the most beautiful national flags
- Can the Chinese afford Adidas or Nike?
- Can I change university after 1 year?
- What are the examples of speculative investments
- People prefer to be sad rather than happy
- How does it feel to be unemployed?
- What are the different types of copywriting
- Paraplegic people have sexual needs
- How do you swear in Romanian?
- What's your boring day
- Do teenagers in Poland speak English
- Why do diabetics get burns
- How does inspiration feel?