Find a co-founder of a hardware startup
In the fast lane with the accelerator: an overview of funding programs
The right accelerator for every start-up
In the German usage of the founder world, the term "accelerator" is found more and more frequently, but less often than the English term for it, "accelerator". And yet both terms mean the same thing: accelerator. And what does an accelerator intend to accelerate? The growth of promising business models! To put it more concretely, it is a time-limited funding program for start-ups.
These intensive start-up programs, equipped with financial grants, office space, further training measures and mentoring, are mostly aimed at new entrepreneurs with business ideas in the field of information and communication technology (ICT). But hardware start-ups and founders from the health, music and energy sectors are also increasingly in demand. The main criterion for being eligible for funding from an accelerator is: high market potential. This should be promoted and exhausted as quickly as possible.
And so, within a few months, everything is done to ensure that the hitherto unpolished business idea is ready for the market. For this purpose, business plans are drawn up, founding teams are formed, marketing channels are fed and financing is initiated. But the sustainable introduction into existing national and international networks is also aimed for. This should enable the founders to come into contact with investors, group managers, opinion leaders and experienced entrepreneurs from the industry.
Each of the accelerator programs has its focus, its special resources and its exclusive network. We present some of the numerous accelerator programs below.
Overview: Accelerator in Berlin, Leipzig, Hamburg, etc.
Below you will find several accelerator programs that support start-ups and start-ups in the implementation and further development of their business ideas in Berlin, Hamburg, Leipzig, Lüneburg, Karlsruhe or throughout Germany. Some of the accelerator programs even send their protégés to Silicon Valley, San Francisco or New York.
Is there another accelerator that is missing from our list? Write us an email to [email protected]Continue reading
As editor-in-chief, René Klein has been responsible for the content of the portal and all publications by Für-Gründer.de for over 10 years. He is a regular interlocutor in other media and writes numerous external specialist articles on start-up topics. Before his time as editor-in-chief and co-founder of Für-Gründer.de, he advised listed companies in the field of financial market communication.
- What are the career prospects for CAPM
- How hard is college
- Why is transitoriness so important in Buddhism
- How do I pay taxes on stocks
- How do I use the concierge service
- What is your culture
- Legal documents can be double-sided
- Will Canelo ever fight Danny Garcia?
- How can I make Chinese friends 1
- All people have philosophical thoughts
- Should I keep my bed absolutely clean
- Is populism always intertwined with nationalism
- Why don't you trust the police
- Did the Romans ever meet the Vikings?
- Are you a billionaire
- What are the characteristics of quality silt
- Should women submit to their men
- What does a woman feel during ejaculation?
- What did you never admit to yourself
- How do you raise a quiet child
- English muffins are healthier than bagels
- How can extreme savers retire at 40?
- Are air fresheners harmful to health
- Should I dip nutter butters in milk?