What are the coolest neighborhoods in Taichung
The coolest neighborhoods in Taichung
Taichung is quickly emerging from the shadows of its industrial past and ready to become one of the most visited cities in Taiwan. And for a good reason. This vibrant city is now full of life and is in a wave of redevelopment that has seen some older neighborhoods revitalized. Here are some of the West Coast city's most popular and coolest neighborhoods, according to the people who actually live there.
Northern District (Science Museum Area)
In the north of the city you will find one of the most famous natural science museums in the region next to the botanical garden. This area has been redeveloped a bit in the last few years so that there are many shops and stores in the neighborhood. Near the museum, tourists will find that there are numerous restaurants that cater to the visiting crowds. It is a beautiful area that is relatively quiet and at the same time full of life.
Northern District, Taichung City, Taiwan
This is the old town of Taichung where you can find the old town hall, Taichung Park and some markets like Taichung Second Market. It's the heart of the city, but with the park and the Liuchuan Riverside Walk, there are still some areas where you can sit back, relax and watch the world go by.
Central District, Taichung City, Taiwan
Pavilion in Taichung Park © fcuk1203 / WikiCommons
Over on the National Taichung University of Science campus near the Chungyo Department Store, there's a great neighborhood full of little restaurants and cafes, shops, and even ice cream parlors. It's a nice area to have a bite to eat as there is so much to choose from. However, be warned that on the weekend the place is full of locals and tourists, all eager to find a place to eat. This neighborhood is also just a short walk from Zhongzheng Park, a very popular green space where locals enjoy relaxing in the evenings.
Chungyo Department Store, No. 161, Section 3, Sanmin Road, North District, Taichung City, Taiwan
- Italians are colored people
- Is it weird to like wedgies?
- How does Meghan Markle see her blackness
- What is corporate capitalism
- Should it be considered racist to call people
- Can I get home cooked food in Bangalore
- Is there a gay kpop member
- What is it like to be a foster child
- Older people are more prone to cancer
- Most women don't like short men
- Why do dogs howl with people
- Why does reading literature make us smart?
- How did you get into project management?
- What is your morning and bedtime routine
- How do I stay away from girls
- Why Do Some Teens Smoke Smarties
- Why did racism start
- What does the joker mean for you
- Have you ever created your own language
- Can a person eat khichdi every day
- What is quality control in construction
- Jawed Habib is really good
- What Asians don't fully understand about Americans
- Why do the Chinese eat pigs