Why are companies hiring McKinsey these days?
Twelve employers and their most creative benefits
Deutsche Telekom: With an exercise bike at his desk
The telecommunications company from Bonn promotes the health and fitness of its employees in a special way and has purchased more than 5000 desk bikes.
Upstalsboom:Trainees on Kilimanjaro
The hotel chain is causing a sensation by giving its trainees spectacular experiences under the motto "Tour of Life" - for example the trip to the northern Porlarkkreis in Svalbard in 2016.
Würth:Concerts with international stars
The employees of the Würth family business have all been able to experience stars like Sting and Die Fantastischen Vier as well as the performances of the "Würth Philharmonic" at the "Würth Open Air" of the same name.
Puma: Hip in Herzogenaurach
At the sporting goods manufacturer, a barber shop opens its doors at regular intervals and offers the opportunity to shave well, cut hair or care for nails during working hours. There is also a fitness center with a wide range of courses from kung fu to yoga.
Handle:Paid days off for social engagement
As part of the "Together as a team" program, employees at Henkel can apply for donations in cash and in kind as well as up to five days paid leave each year for their voluntary activities, such as building bridges in Vietnam.
Delivery Hero: Napping Rooms
In the headquarters of the internet company there is a bedroom for a power nap in between. Employees can choose between a sofa bed and a hammock.
Paulaner brewery: House drink
The employees of the Munich brewery receive a generous monthly quota of 78 beer tokens, which corresponds to around 40 liters. Also includes non-alcoholic beverages from the range.
Porsche: Paid care time
At Porsche, employees can take three months off work in the event of an acute need for care by relatives and receive a further 75 percent of their gross salary.
Scout 24: Dog-friendly workplace
At the Internet company from Munich, the employees' dogs are not just a tolerated, but valued part of everyday work. Many employees take advantage of the opportunity to bring their dog to the office every day.
- Who is the richest musician
- Indians eat pork or ham
- How many people need dating advice
- Where do agronomists work
- Why did Walmart increase its employee wages
- Do doctors make a lot of money
- How is Germany for Indian immigration?
- Why do airlines use the polar route
- Who wrote Vedas
- What are some poisonous water snakes
- What have you stopped believing?
- How do you confront a fraudster
- When will the immigrant caravan arrive in America?
- How is life in France?
- Incest is allowed in Christianity
- What do social workers wear
- Is religion morally correct
- What are the benefits of Section 8
- Why are illegal biker gangs growing?
- How bad was Austria Hungary in World War I.
- Are we the worst people in history?
- How to make Cuban coffee
- How does it feel to fly?
- What do Indonesians think of Australia