Which course is easy after graduation
How to implement a workplace-oriented course in the company
Your company will benefit from a workplace-oriented course in basic skills. How to proceed with the implementation:
Record requirements and learning needs
The following questions help:
- What jobs are you talking about?
- What are the requirements at these workplaces with regard to the application of technology, language, writing, reading and math?
- Are the employees at these workplaces able to meet all of these requirements?
Tip: The more precisely you know requirements and needs, the greater the benefit will be!
Do you need help identifying requirements and needs? A course provider in your area can help you with this.
Find a provider
The precise clarification of the needs results in tailor-made, internal training that is tailored to the needs of your company and your employees. You can develop and implement the course internally or you can ask an external course provider in your region for help.
Tip: Plan to transfer what you have learned back to the workplace right from the start. In this way you ensure the benefits for your company and your employees.
Stories from the companies
More about the training method
You can use public funding to implement the training in your company. As soon as the participants and the course concept are known, contact the federal government or cantons with their own funding structure.
The applicant for financial support is your company. Organizations in the world of work and industry associations can also submit requests. Funding contributions are paid out to the company after the courses are completed.
Tip: If you have any questions about the application, contact one of the advice centers or SERI directly. We're here to help.
Detailed information on financial support from the Confederation and the cantons
Further training in the company
In the course, employees improve the skills they need in their everyday work. They work on understanding the work instructions and the safety regulations, fetch digital documents from the internal system, communicate more competently verbally or digitally with superiors, colleagues and customers and much more. The course includes practical transfer tasks. They help ensure that what you have learned reaches the workplace. This quickly shows what has been learned.
Workplace-oriented courses motivate people to continue learning. Further training in the company is a first step towards improving basic skills. For entry into the professional qualification for adults there are preparatory courses in the area of basic skills in individual cantons.
Tip: Discuss You and your course provider discuss possible further educational steps for your employees.
Further courses in the field of basic skills in your region can be found under the following link:
Database with basic skills courses for private individuals
- Aircraft have wheelchair access
- 512 GB RAM is overkill
- Is connected to Facebook and Messenger
- How to make cookies without milk
- Can humans eat poisonous snakes?
- Where can ophthalmologists work
- What is your favorite fishing boat
- What should everyone know about family
- What did Hitler think of Spain?
- What are solutions to sustainability problems
- Is Ernest Hemingway overrated
- What is the difference between economics and applied mathematics
- How can I join the Swedish Army?
- How would you describe your background image
- Can my vagina muscles grip a penis
- How does corruption affect FDI?
- How does it feel to touch a brain?
- What are some signs of weakness
- What is this world championship actually
- Should European nations allow unlimited immigration
- Why don't you like seafood and why
- A man is complete without a woman
- What is your iPad wallpaper
- Which banks do rich people use