Why are sea snakes so poisonous 1
Average rating: 4.00 of 5 with 1 votes.
In the wild along Australia's Great Barrier Reef, Dr. Glen Burns sea snakes, arguably the most poisonous vertebrates in the world. Florian Guthknecht and his team accompanied the marine biologist on his dangerous mission.
From: Florian Guthknecht
Status: May 23, 2018
Sea snakes are arguably the most poisonous vertebrates in the world. But the marine biologist Dr. Glen Burns treats her so lovingly that you forget the danger. "Maybe in 20 years of working with the snakes I haven't been bitten because I've started to think and feel like a sea snake." But if the marine biologist is wrong and is bitten, he will no longer reach the mainland 100 kilometers away alive. Glen Burns researches the dangerous animals in the wild.
Mysterious sea snakes
Aquarium research is safer, but hardly provides any insight into the natural behavior of sea snakes. There are plenty of puzzles for Glen Burns. Some species migrate thousands of kilometers to mate. Why these snakes have migrated into the water over time, if they still have to breathe regularly, and why sea snakes have such good eyesight when they only use their sense of taste when hunting - these are the questions Glen Burns is investigating along the Great Barrier Reef, the place from which the sea serpents probably began their triumphal march through the tropical seas. The marine biologist worked with 17 species of sea snake and, using transmitters, determined that one species had traveled more than 3,000 kilometers to forage.
"The riddle of the sea snakes" see you on Saturday, May 26th, 2018 at 9.30 a.m. in "World of Animals" on BR television.
- What are restaurant EPOS
- What to do in Jamaica
- Dies Runescape If so, why
- What does above below mean
- What is a meaningless existence
- Is Slovakia worth visiting
- How do you remove pimples overnight
- Little filmmakers work a day
- Will Andrew Zimmer have something to eat?
- When is the 2014 FIFA World Cup
- Does GARCH actually work in predicting volatility
- How sour is baking soda
- An economic downturn can last indefinitely
- ICICI Bank goes bankrupt
- Is the ICICI bank best suited for fixed-term deposits
- How is tax fraud recognized?
- Is life really that difficult?
- What's your starting salary in OMAN
- Is it wrong to have an intercaste marriage?
- Why does the Wikipedia user interface look so bad
- Why is Warren Buffett invested in BYD
- What is a growth rate
- How do digital business cards work
- Korean language When does Oppa become Ahjussi