What are some scary Bible quotes
Facts for democracy.Facts are the basis of informed decisions in our democracy. Targeted disinformation is used to divide our society, spread hatred and possibly do business with it. One-sided or incorrect information creates distorted worldviews. As part of an international network of fact checkers, CORRECTIV.Faktencheck counteracts this and reveals false information and half-truths.
Our goal is to clarify how targeted false reports can be recognized and contained. We oppose division with facts and want to enable dialogue with our work. It's not always easy - hate messages, insults and threats are part of everyday life for our fact-checking team. But the work works: false reports are shared significantly less.
CORRECTIV.Faktencheck is an independent editorial team within the non-profit research center. CORRECTIV stands for investigative journalism. We bring systematic grievances to light and strengthen a democratic and open civil society. Make a contribution and support us with a donation!
What is fake? What is fact
It is becoming more and more important to be able to identify reliable sources and to classify serious information. The program of our online academy is aimed at schoolchildren and their teachers. Journalists are placed in schools across Germany in order to strengthen media skills in the classroom. With online workshops and associated teaching material, the topics can also be worked on independently.
- Can same-sex couples have biological children?
- What does the Bible say about giving
- Why can't most young people save money?
- What is unattractive about a spiritual life?
- Why don't you use Facebook often?
- What is the carrying capacity for humans
- What is Ternio
- What is your definition of life 2
- Chinese Indonesians are considered overseas Chinese
- Is the American horror story TV series overrated
- Why does Britain hate Romania
- Why do plumbers make so much money
- What perception means is reality
- How is sciatica related to knee pain?
- What will Generation Z be nostalgic about?
- How did the Prophet Yusuf die
- What are the best things about matriarchy
- Would you donate to a charity for the homeless
- Why should a woman shave her head?
- Are contractors for a company employees
- Are class preparation better than universities
- What makes a Christian country
- Shivaji killed many Muslims
- Is it reasonable to beat up a child?
- How to make crucifixes
- How can an introvert make friends
- What is the best building material
- Have you ever been homophobic
- Why are lawyers so expensive
- What should I do while I'm unemployed?
- Which K-pop stars are Christians
- What do you keep telling yourself
- Which company offers workers for cleaning
- What a millennium 2020 is