Why is Open University UK so expensive
I ask provocatively, has nobody yet murdered all the materials and put them online?
Because in principle you can "pre-study" EVERY course (even with a high school diploma) if you have the time.
So someone could learn autodidactically for 5, 10, 15 ... years until the desired level of knowledge is reached.
If you want, "super student" too. Then you start your studies and pass it in the best possible time with the best possible points / grades. "Scam"? Why? Sure, you pretend to be extremely intelligent, and that may also impress future employers, but do they have a moral right to know "the truth"? No, they do not have.
Is it "unfair" to gain such an advantage over a normal student who is really intelligent and fast? No...
If you also translate the material (including software) into German (if the OU does not offer this), people with less good English skills can also use it. Whether they later manage to study at the OU is something different. However, if you have learned everything you could do pure exams etc. with less good knowledge of English than would be necessary for pure learning (if the material is not translated).
If this was decided by the government in England over 50 years ago, the German government should be urged to "make it necessary" (would be a very good reason for weekly demos, even more than "the environment", without this being currently wrong to explain) to found such a mass university without admission requirements. Free of charge and in German. Despite vicious protests by judges etc. (such as those who reject lawsuits in judgments for admission to the civil service career of an OU graduate).
People who primitively fear for the "status" of (their) studies if everyone has the opportunity ...
- What causes discoloration on the lower lip
- Is Bosch German
- Is Ernest Hemingway overrated
- Can an average student enter the LSE
- Which train station is the most modern?
- How does Sailor Moon smell
- Why do students have a crush on teachers
- Which job would you never take, why
- Does the tech industry have age discrimination?
- What are ESI and PF
- Grandparents raise grandchildren
- Why is the older generation happy
- What are the best lobster dishes
- What has Turkey done for the world
- How does a narcissist feed his ego
- What are common questions from seniors
- Wish is more secure than AliExpress
- How can I bookmark audio book MP3s
- What are the examples of primary industries
- Drywall can be installed vertically on walls
- What is your definition of life 2
- Business growth orientation is necessarily a good why
- Romanian women like black men 1
- Is your job well paid