What is Rachel Maddows IQ
Trump's dementia test: "Because I'm cognitively there"
The President of the United States and the sole superpower spoke:
"There were 30 to 35 questions. The first questions are very easy. The last questions are much more difficult. Such as a memory question. So something like this: 'Person. Woman, man, camera, TV." Then they say: 'Can you repeat that?' I said, 'Yeah, it's: Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.' "
"Okay, then they ask you other questions, and then ten, fifteen, twenty minutes later they say, 'Do you remember the first question - not the first question, but the tenth question? Tell us again. Can you do this?'"
“They said, 'Nobody's getting this right.' It's actually not that easy, but it was easy for me. And that's not an easy question. In other words, they ask you, they give you five names, and you have to repeat them. And that's okay. If you don't repeat them in the right order, that's okay, but it's not that good. If 20-25 minutes later they ask you, 'Go back to the question and repeat it 'then you say,' Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV. '"
"And they say, 'This is incredible. How did you do that?' And I do it because I, uh, have a good memory, because I'm there cognitively."
Donald Trump on the Montreal Cognitive Assessment Test he took. It is used for the early detection of dementia. (Hans Rauscher, July 24, 2020)
- How do I get to CBI after graduation
- What are the best copywriting books
- Chiropractors really help
- Depression can affect my writing skills
- How do you spend your time now
- Why is Irish music so good
- Which continent are Antigua and Barbuda
- Why do Canadians like donuts
- What are the letters from Paul
- What is Lisinopril
- What is the best job in australia
- Why is daily exercise so important
- Why are Miranda rights necessary
- Is the GATT 1994 the same as the WTO?
- Should I continue the relationship with my crush
- How can I advance my programming career
- Which university is better CEPT or NICMAR
- Is the crime rate high in Australia?
- What does the no-contact rule mean
- Why are the US police underpaid
- Lightens the skin with lemon juice
- Have you ever visited Liverpool UK
- Why should mortgage rates go up
- How do people get HIV