How do diuretics lower blood pressure
What drugs are used to treat high blood pressure?
For people with, the cycle has been running "at full speed" for a long time. When they then start taking antihypertensive drugs, they can often feel weak at first. It can take a while for the circulatory system to adjust to lowering blood pressure.
Other side effects of the medication also only occur in the first few days of treatment and then go away on their own. To prevent side effects, you can start with a low dose of medication and then gradually increase it.
It is important not to jump to the conclusion that you cannot tolerate a drug. It can be a mere coincidence if, for example, a headache occurs after taking a drug. Just because two events occur at about the same time doesn't mean they are related. It is therefore worth trying a remedy a little longer.
But if you really can't tolerate a drug, you can try another active ingredient. Sometimes you have to try a little bit to find the right remedy together with your doctor.
Certain and herbal supplements can increase or decrease the effects of antihypertensive drugs. In order to avoid such interactions, it is best to only take it when absolutely necessary and after consulting your doctor.
- What do you call a short sword
- What are technical skills for product owners
- Why is the younger generation justified
- Do doctors look down on medical assistants
- How can someone become a world changer
- Is it harmful to overseed a lawn?
- There is anyway to get your hair to grow back
- Is gaijin a racist term
- How are modern Mongolian women
- How do Australians feel about Arabs?
- Trump is planning a coup
- How are consultants paid
- May girls like the dog position
- Where are the girls in Albany, NY
- Which curry is the easiest to prepare
- Sydney Harbor is salt water
- Which superhero movie is the most realistic
- What do your fingers look like
- What are your top 5 favorite musicals
- How do you grill salmon
- How can I get my pay slip
- What is Solan City famous for
- What's the best about Ohio
- What is the easiest shrimp dish to cook