What is a junior software developer
Junior software developer (m / f / d)
- People from 30 nations
- Quota of women 31%
Salary + development
- In the step model, your skills count
- > 5 days of research per year
- 1.5 monthly salaries for further training
- Almost all fathers take parental leave
- Working time account
- Sabbaticals and family time off
- Lots of part-time employees
Have you just finished your studies or have you already gained your first professional experience? You are on Backend, frontend or full stack development Interested? Maybe even mobile? And that in a nice work environment? Then take a moment and get to know MaibornWolff.
Our projects are as diverse as our customers. Would you like some examples? We connect household appliances via the cloud, help a car manufacturer with the everyday use of electric vehicles, and develop a medical diagnostic assistant that improves the quality of life for patients. And we use machine learning algorithms to measure the quality of bicycle routes. Our customers come from different industries. As a result, we always gain new perspectives and bring variety to everyday life.
During all of this you are not alone. You will develop together with experienced software developers and software architects in agile projects. Scrum and Kanban are our tools. Thanks to cross-functional teams, you can also think outside the box and meet many colleagues from different disciplines.
We offer you a living Culture of advancement. You not only get to know new technologies and methods in everyday development. Thanks to a training budget, you can take part in numerous training courses and conferences. So you always broaden your horizons. You can also take on responsibility early on. When you are ready and want to take the step.
- You will develop exciting individual software projects with our experienced software developers and software architects.
- You develop front-end, back-end or mobile solutions. Depending on ability and interest.
- You ensure the code quality with measures such as code reviews or unit tests.
- You track down bugs, analyze them and find a solution.
- You document your work and help your team to keep track of things.
- You have successfully completed your studies in computer science, media informatics, business informatics or a similar subject.
- Ideally, you have gained practical experience with common frameworks (Spring Boot, Angular, etc.) and development tools.
- You have solid knowledge of connecting databases.
- You are curious and quickly think about new topics and technologies.
At MaibornWolff you learn something new every day. You develop professionally and as a person. And always stay yourself. We are a colorful team and that's exactly what we want to stay. Have we made you curious? Then apply. We're glad!
From retirement provision via iPhone, company e-bike, notebook and bonuses to the annual donation budget - you are important to us and we will give you that in writing!
Tweet Share Share on LinkedIn
- What does the PhD experience offer
- Do fish oil supplements work
- What is monetary policy in the economy
- What does a dot tattoo mean
- Which is the most vulgar Hollywood movie
- Which country is the most ethnically diverse
- What are the examples of novels
- What is a petroleum engineer starting salary
- Why is sex taboo?
- What is a memorandum letter
- Adheres concrete to plastic
- Grow Hindutva in Tamil Nadu
- Are bogans racist
- Gods hear our voice
- How prestigious is UT Austin in engineering
- Is there an illegitimate child
- What are the korean beauty standards
- How World War II plane bombs exploded
- What are values and principles
- Why is it important to get rich?
- Should the government fund stadiums
- What cute animals have ugly babies?
- Costco is owned by Walmart
- Are traditional Chinese characters at risk?