What is it like to work at Rivigo
Vengo a Rovigo!
Dear friends, family, acquaintances and readers,
the suitcase is as good as packed ... only a few hours at home until I leave.
Without Italian in my luggage, I will live and work in Rovigo (Italy) for 9 months. For me it's like a new start. Everything will be new: the country, the people, the culture, the language and the blogs! I have made up my mind to write blog posts from time to time throughout my stay to keep you up to date and of course to show you photos.
How I got into this project:
After dropping out of my studies, I wanted to gain experience abroad - after graduating from high school, I could never have dreamed of something like that, because I was too scared. By chance during my research I found my current sending organization (SO) IN Via in Aschaffenburg. After a nice and detailed introductory seminar, a European voluntary service really felt attainable. My dream destination was actually England because I really wanted to improve my English. But there was a lack of projects in the period to which I wanted to go. My SO pointed out two projects in Italy and I really liked one of them. It was about Sant`Andrea Apostolo della Carità (Charitas). I will support Charitas there to help people, from the distribution of food to support with educational events. No previous knowledge of Italian is required! Impressed by this project, I applied. After a long journey I am here now, I have been accepted. Thanks to the people in the sending organization who really support you and help you wherever they can!
I am very excited and very grateful that I was given the opportunity to live somewhere completely different!
* corrected by Dominik
- How does international divorce work
- Where is linen made in India
- How to make Teriyaki Chicken
- Is Java necessary before learning AEM development
- Who pays overtime for USPS employees
- In which countries are there Bitcoin ATMs?
- How does it feel to be paralyzed?
- What should everyone know about conflict resolution
- How are death row inmates selected
- What is the salary of a surveyor
- How is the government structure in Australia
- How are cash deposit limits set
- America needs another revolution
- Why did Quora block DuckDuckGo
- What examples are there of successful ISTPs
- What's under the Empire State Building
- What an evergreen college in Toronto, Ontario is good
- How did you become wise
- What is the best portable outdoor speaker
- Can I take Plaquenil with hemp oil
- How can Nigeria improve its export goods
- How can the Japanese economy recover?
- Detrimental lawn areas really have a negative impact on the environment
- Permanent happiness is possible