Are koala berries mean or nice?
KoALA cooperation work, learning and training e.V.
KoALA PRO - Career Start for Young Refugees is a non-profit project for young people who need integrative support for their vocational training.
Starting in summer 2018, the KoALA PRO project aims to support young refugees in their vocational training in gastronomy. The idea is to strengthen, support and network the young people and give them security so that they can successfully complete their training and then find a stable job. A multi-professional team consisting of social pedagogues, coaches, learning and speech therapists offers the trainees support for both the company and the school part of the training, which they individually and precisely promotes, which advises and supports them in social issues and in personal and can intervene and mediate professional crises. One of the most important tasks for the team is right at the beginning: matching. KoALA PRO places young people in companies that suit them. Funding then takes place both in the vocational school and in the training company.
The contents of the program for the successful completion of the vocational school are accompanying remedial lessons for mathematics, German, English, training for IT, learning therapy and exam preparation. For the operational area, the contents of intercultural training, conflict and communication, self-presentation and application are particularly relevant.
To finance the project, KoALA PRO is looking for people and organizations who can donate any amount or take on a symbolic training sponsorship for a young person. For each trainee, around 8,500 euros are required for the entire duration of the two-year training.
KoALA PRO collects smaller amounts via donation platforms (BetterPlace.org and WeCanHelp.de).
KoALA e.V. stands behind the KoALA PRO project. As a social agency, the association has been providing employment and qualification offers for disadvantaged people who want social and professional (re) integration since 2003. Thanks to long-term cooperation with vocational schools and trainers, KoALA bundles knowledge, experience and competencies in the field of vocational training with a focus on gastronomy.
- Why were the Mongols rich
- Renowned software companies regularly use UML
- Is it okay to be gay 1
- What do Azerbaijanis think of Kurds
- Is calm a sign of intelligence
- How does someone get good gang members?
- What goes well with beef Wellington
- How can I lift the Dubai ban
- What programs are helping to revitalize rural Japan?
- How are the road taxes calculated
- What perception means is reality
- How people live in Canada in winter
- Enjoy the Japanese country music
- Which Cologne do you hate
- How do websites lose customers
- What would the world look like without patents
- How is Akbar related to Shahjahan
- Which taxes should non-profit organizations consider?
- How can I go skydiving
- Still using FireWire Why
- What kind of things can you sell on Wish
- Amish farmers use tractors
- Which rock song should everyone listen to?
- Did Paul change any of the teachings of Jesus?