What is the internship experience like at DRDO
I am a second year CSE student. What is the best internship for me and what kind of organization?
Do you make app development and real world problem solving happy?
If so, then read on
Internships are a great way to get in touch with industry. You will learn the requirements, the different stages of product development, working with the team, the latest industry trend, writing quality codes, useful tools and software, and so on. Most internship campus companies don't allow 2nd grades, but that doesn't mean you won't find any. The most important thing is to build skills. If you are not technically strong, you will be rejected every time you apply. Upgrade your build software, boost your Github profile, and you're good to go.
You can relate my answer to the following questions first: What knowledge should a second year CS student have?
Now back to your question.
The best organization for you will be a startup. You can use AngelList (highly recommended), internships in India | visit Internshala, Hasjob etc. You can work remotely but working with the team is what I would recommend.
You can apply for GSOC (Google Summer of Code). Search the web for how to crack this.
You can contribute to the open source community. Try to accept pull requests in projects of your interest.
Contact your network (e.g. college graduates, professionals) to get an internship with their organization. However, you must also have specialist knowledge.
Work on your own project and make it open source. Your project has to solve one person's problem. You can also work with your friends or ask your professors or seniors to mentor you.
If nothing works, you need to improve your skills. Get some online / offline training or tutorials. Choose the domain / technology that interests you and work on it little by little.
All the best 🙂
- Why do diabetics get burns
- How would America be without immigrants
- How can God be angry
- Melanoma is on the rise
- What software is used in the HVAC
- What if Rahul Gandhi supports Modi
- What is honesty in a relationship
- How do you make money from home
- The Prophet Mohammed died in what war
- How is the cultural diversity of Australia
- What are some traditional German gifts
- Cosmetic dentistry is helpful in creating smiles
- How has social media changed human relationships
- How old are antiques
- Are school evaluations important for elementary school
- The day care center is still popular and effective
- Narcissists love married women
- When did political correctness become important?
- What is good and bad in Christianity
- Mary Jesus' mother was born in Turkey
- Are business consultants innovative
- What does Israel stand for xenophobia
- Why do some countries hate Chinese tourists?
- Is it worth hiring a lawyer